What data we collect and how we use it
As a visitor to this website, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. However, when you order products off our website or email us to receive product or service information, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information and device’s IP address
- Contact information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
- Account information: If you become a client, we will collect additional information as needed
- Customer service information: Information and/or inquiries you provide
- Financial information: We do not store or archive any financial information given to us verbally, printed or electronically. Any financial information that is communicated to us (e.g. credit card payment for purchase of products) is only used for that transaction and then deleted.
We may disclose information about you:
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of ReachBio
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us. Such service providers would include, but are not limited to, our online shopping cart, payment processing, CRM, and Google.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale.
- We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you. Such advertising providers would include, but are not limited to, our CRM, search engines, and social networks.
Cookies and related technologies
Identifiable information about you is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with ReachBio generally, you can contact email@example.com.