Senior Research Technologist
ReachBio Research Labs (ReachBio LLC®) is a life sciences CRO that provides a range of cell biology and custom research services to a wide spectrum of clients ranging from virtual biotech companies to large international pharmaceutical organizations. We have earned a reputation for customer service, responsiveness and scientific excellence.
ReachBio is currently hiring a full-time Senior Research Technologist with a BSc or MSc in a biological science, with in-depth experience in cell biology, and proficient with multi-color flow cytometry. The ideal candidate would be an open communicator with a high attention to detail and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Designing and executing experiments
- Report writing
- Auditing data
- Communicating with clients
- In-depth experience in cell biology work including primary-cell culture with blood and/or
bone marrow mammalian cells
- Proficient at multi-color flow cytometry
- Solid math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn other database software platforms as required
- Ability to work independently and take on additional responsibilities
- Good communicator and team player
- BSc or MSc with minimum of 5 years relevant experience in biological science
ReachBio offers a competitive benefits package, including an employer matched 401k, fifteen (15) days paid vacation, sick leave, ten (10) days observed holidays and health insurance coverage with 90% (employer)/10% (employee) contribution for coverage of medical, dental and vision.
This is a full-time, salaried position (salary DOE) within our Seattle based laboratory. Interested parties should submit a resume and cover letter via email (email@example.com). Please no phone calls. Only applicants considered for this position will be contacted. Position is ‘open until filled.’
ReachBio is an equal opportunity employer.