ReachBio Research Labs is a growing bioservices company with two locations in Seattle (laboratory and order processing) and Spokane (sales, marketing and accounting). Our focus is on the clinical, industrial and research uses of primary cell biology for high value applications such as drug screening and drug discovery. We provide a stimulating and respectful work environment with competitive compensation and benefits.
Current Job Openings
ReachBio Research Labs (ReachBio LLC®) is a life sciences company that provides a range of cell biology and custom research services to a wide spectrum of clients ranging from virtual biotech companies to large international pharmaceutical companies. We have earned a reputation for customer service, responsiveness and scientific excellence.
ReachBio is currently hiring a full-time laboratory technician with a BSc in a biological science, with some experience in cell biology, who is looking to expand their knowledge and contribute to a growing company. The ideal candidate would be an open communicator with a high attention to detail and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Supporting lab staff
- Setting up /auditing experiments
- Performing routine lab tasks, such as ordering supplies, maintaining equipment, etc.
- Experience in some cell biology work (e.g. cell culture with mammalian cells)
- Solid math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with standard Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn other database software platforms as required (e.g. inventory management systems)
- Good communicator and team player
- BSc. degree in biological science
- Manual cell enumeration
- Experience with cell based assays
- Experience with flow cytometry
ReachBio offers a competitive benefits package, including an employer matched 401K, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays and health insurance coverage with 90% (employer)/10% (employee) contribution for coverage of medical, dental and vision.
This is a full-time, salaried position (salary DOE) within our Seattle based laboratory. Interested parties should submit a resume and cover letter via email (email@example.com). Please no phone calls. Only applicants considered for this position will be contacted. Position is ‘open until filled.’
ReachBio is an equal opportunity employer.