Laboratory Technician (Seattle)
ReachBio Research Labs (ReachBio LLC®) is a life sciences company that provides a range of cell biology and custom research services to a wide spectrum of clients ranging from virtual biotech companies to large international pharmaceutical companies. We have earned a reputation for customer service, responsiveness and scientific excellence.
ReachBio is currently hiring a full-time laboratory technician with a BSc in a biological science, with some experience in cell biology, who is looking to expand their knowledge and contribute to a growing company. The ideal candidate would be an open communicator with a high attention to detail and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Supporting lab staff
- Setting up /auditing experiments
- Performing routine lab tasks, such as ordering supplies, media preparation, etc.
- Experience in some cell biology work (e.g. cell culture with primary mammalian cells)
- Solid math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with standard Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn other database software platforms as required (e.g. inventory management systems)
- Good communicator and team player
- BSc. degree in biological science
- Manual cell enumeration
- Experience with cell based assays
- Practical experience (e.g. internship at commercial company/laboratory)
ReachBio offers a competitive benefits package for employer matched 401K, paid vacation (15 days), paid sick leave and paid holidays (10 days) and health insurance coverage with 90% (employer)/10% (employee) contribution for coverage of medical, dental and vision.
This is a full-time, salaried position (salary DOE) within our Seattle based laboratory. Interested parties should submit a resume and cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please no phone calls. Only applicants considered for this position will be contacted. Position is ‘open until filled.’
ReachBio is an equal opportunity employer.