ReachBio Research Labs is a life sciences company based in Seattle, WA. Since being founded in 2007, we have provided a range of cell biology custom research services to a wide variety of clients ranging from virtual biotech companies to large international pharmaceutical companies. We have gained a reputation for customer service, responsiveness and scientific excellence. We strive to be much more than a just a CRO – we aim to be your primary cell biology research partner.
Our mission is to help our clients expand their organizations’ capabilities by efficiently harnessing our extensive knowledge and expertise in clinical and industrial primary cell and stem cell biology for their own benefit. Our services are provided promptly, efficiently and with the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism.
OUR FOCUS | FUNCTIONAL & PREDICTIVE PRIMARY CELL ASSAYS
Our focus is on the clinical, industrial and research uses of primary cell biology – in particular the use of stem cell and progenitor cell assays and model systems for high value applications such as drug screening and drug discovery. We are experts at performing well-characterized, biologically relevant, high-content in vitro and in vivo functional assays and interpreting their results. Whenever possible, we avoid the use of artificial model systems utilizing long-term cell lines as well as low content assays with simplistic readouts such as proliferation and cell death. Instead, our in vitro assays use minimally manipulated primary cells (bone marrow, cord blood, mobilized blood, stromal/mesenchymal cells, etc.) from humans and other species in order to obtain multiparametric, high content data with maximum biological relevance.
OUR MODEL | FEE-FOR-SERVICE CONTRACT SERVICES
ReachBio Research Lab’s contract assay services and contract research services are provided via a fee-for-service model in which the client owns all new intellectual property generated through the provision of our contracted work.
Our contract assay services focus primarily on applying biologically relevant in vivo and in vitro primary cell assays (e.g. stem cell, progenitor cell and fully differentiated mature cells) for assessment of drug candidates and other agents.
We tap into our deep expertise in stem cell, progenitor cell and primary cell biology to provide high quality products for life science research.
Our main product lines include:
Human Primary Cells from Hematopoietic Tissues such as Peripheral Blood, Cord Blood and Bone Marrow
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells and Progenitors
- Purified Lymphocyte Populations
- Mononuclear Cells
- Custom Purified Cell Populations
ColonyGEL™ Methylcellulose-Based Media for Colony-Forming Cell Assays of Progenitors from a Variety of Species
Our services, including the cellPrism® drug development platform, are extensive and include predictive and investigative toxicology, immuno-oncology, cytokine storm risk analysis, ADCC assay services, antibody testing, flow cytometry/ immune profiling, hemotoxicity testing and much more.
Insight into our client relationships
- Our focus on client support included complete confidentiality, immediate access to project scientists, responsive and thorough communication and quick turn-around time of information and data. Additionally, our service contracts include assay selection and design, protocol design, study execution, data interpretation and full written report with follow-up consultation.
- We value good, prompt and complete communication with all clients and make ourselves available through a variety of channels including telephone, email and webinars. We also make time for ‘face-to-face’ meetings and regularly schedule site visits throughout North America.
- Although we offer specialized, customized assay services, we have worked with a large number of clients that include 140 different global organizations that range from small start-ups to big pharma corporations. Our breadth of work spans over 600 study contracts.
- In addition to our own efforts to publish internal research, we really value working with our clients as ‘partners in research.’ In doing so, we have co-published scientific papers, abstracts, white papers and book chapters with numerous clients including Genentech, Bristol-Myers Squibb and NanoString Technologies.
- ReachBio Research Labs’ Contract Assay Services are provided via a fee-for-service model in which the client owns all new intellectual property generated through the provision of our contracted work